Monday 6 May 2013

No2 Bags!

Hello again!

I have something exciting to share! No2 Bags :)

I am designing and selling bespoke canvas bags. Ideal for anything, whether you want something to carry your folders to uni, to take to the supermarket, to carry your sports kit in, or anything else for that matter. Why not have a bag that's uniquely yours.

As the name suggests, no two bags from me will ever be the same.

You can either go for a lucky dip, and I'll send you a random bespoke design, or you can choose from the gallery. OR you can ask for something a bit more personal! A bag with your name on, or one with extra of your favourite colour, or a particular focus on something. The possibilities are endless!

Each bag costs £10 plus p&p unless you're local to Newbury (then delivery is free)

To order just post on the Facebook page or send me an email (rachelcb@live.com) and I'll get on it as soon as possible!

Check out the Facebook group No2 Bags or have a look at them on eBay! (Item no. 290912062045)

Here's a few for you to peruse :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment